BABY NAMING DAYS
A naming day is a symbolic celebration that requires no licences or legalities. It can take any format that you choose. It can be a simple welcome to the world or a formal naming of your child. It can also be a time when you would wish to make certain promises and commitments to your baby or child without the religious aspects of a baptism or christening. It can be an occasion for other important people in the life of your offspring to give well wishes and pledge their support and bring family and friends together.
I will create and deliver a unique symbolic ceremony, fun and involvement for siblings and other youngsters. It can incorporate readings, poems and music of your choice which will provide a memorable and inclusive way to celebrate new life.
I am friendly and passionate about what I do and am very proud of my standards of work. I would love to tailor a ceremony that is befitting to your family occasion.
Please complete the contact form below and I will get back to you or call me on 07730 269 539.
My services include:
- Meetings to discuss your plans in greater detail.
- Designing and writing the ceremony.
- Support in any speech writing.
- Assistance with sourcing poems, reading and music.
- Performing the ceremony.
- A copy of your ceremony to keep.
- A certificate.
- 12 hours of my time for meetings, background research, crafting and writing your ceremony.
- My time on the day, which is exclusively yours.
Normally starting at £400; however, I will try to accommodate all budgets, so contact me to see what I can do to help you.